Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Treatment and Multiculturalism

Today our treatment plan is due. Hopefully it is understandable, and our idea comes across in it. Also, I have to write a paper about Multiculturalism which I want to define before starting my paper.


Multiculturalism is the appreciation, acceptance or promotion of multiple ethnic cultures, applied to the demographic make-up of a specific place, usually at the organizational level, e.g. schools, businesses, neighborhoods, cities or nations.

I think this topic for my paper fits in well with my groups concept for out video. Which is media's past and present influence on people and assimilate to these views.

I can't wait to we finally start this project, and have a more clear view on our project too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment